About Me

My photo
I grew up at the base of the Teton Mountain Range in Idaho, in the most beautiful valley in the world. I started riding a horse as soon as I could walk and spent most of my summers riding horse bareback and singing at the top of my lungs all day long. I helped on the farm/cattle ranch that I grew up on, driving tractor and changing sprinkler pipe. At 14 I got a job cleaning motel rooms, then got the best job in the world, working for the Forest Service, counting people at the trail heads. I would spend the entire day sitting in the forest counting the number of people that went on hikes on certain trails. Sometimes I got to hike up into the back country and spend 10 days at a time and count the number of people that came up there. I did that for 3 summers during my high school years. It was awesome!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Family

"Let Adversity Make You A Better Person"

My kids told me that I needed to put a picture of them in here so that people knew what they really looked like, instead of just their chins.  I thought that was really funny!  I didn't know if they would want me putting pictures in here, but I would love to show off my family.  They are the most important part of my life.  Every day I thank Heavenly Father for sending me such a great network of angels to help me through this life.

My husband, Jeff, has given me unending support and is always there when I need him.  It would be most difficult to make it through this life without his friendship and love for me.

I have 4 sons, Ben, Ryan, Tom, and Bob.  I am so proud of each one of them.  They are so different and yet so much alike.  I think of each one of them every single day and how much they mean to me.  Ben and Ryan are married now and each of them has a sweet wife and a beautiful little daughter.  The little girls were born just 6 days apart.  Ben works as a Draftsman at an Engineering Company and is doing very well there.  Ryan is going to school at OIT and just got accepted into the Radiology Program and will be working on becoming a Radiologist this next few years.  Although they live too far from home, I know he is doing the right thing.  Tom served an LDS mission to South Africa and returned 2 years ago and is attending BYU-Idaho, going into Health Science and planning on becoming a doctor.  Bobby served a mission in Tempe, Arizona and returned in January 2010 and is attending BYU-Idaho, going into Health Science and planning on becoming a Physical Therapist.

We aren't able to get together as often as we use to, but when we do, we have a blast.  My kids have taught me more than I ever could have taught them and I want to take this opportunity to thank them for the part they have played in my life.  They continue to bless my life with happiness and joy every day.  I couldn't "do" this life without them!  Bless you!  Mom





2 comments:

Beth Durtschi Moore said...

What handsome boys! : )

Becky Muench said...

Thanks. I kind of like them!