About Me

My photo
I grew up at the base of the Teton Mountain Range in Idaho, in the most beautiful valley in the world. I started riding a horse as soon as I could walk and spent most of my summers riding horse bareback and singing at the top of my lungs all day long. I helped on the farm/cattle ranch that I grew up on, driving tractor and changing sprinkler pipe. At 14 I got a job cleaning motel rooms, then got the best job in the world, working for the Forest Service, counting people at the trail heads. I would spend the entire day sitting in the forest counting the number of people that went on hikes on certain trails. Sometimes I got to hike up into the back country and spend 10 days at a time and count the number of people that came up there. I did that for 3 summers during my high school years. It was awesome!

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Muenchins

"Let Adversity Make You A Better Person"

So, I have a couple of sons who are in between semesters at college.  They are in the middle of a 5 or 6 week break.  They both have part time jobs, but they have been so use to working their tails off with school work and such, that they actually have quite a bit of time on their hands right now.

Also, you just have to try and understand these two.  They were born 18 months apart, but I truly think they were suppose to be twins.  I think Heavenly Father actually sent them to me separately for "my" benefit, because he figured I couldn't handle twins.  But they are so much alike.  They have always been the best of friends and they will finish each others sentences.  When one is gone, the other is totally lost and forlorn.

They both make me laugh uncontrollably at times and they bring tears to my eyes with their awesome gentle spirit and kindness.

Anyway, about a month ago, Bobby and I took a trip to Oregon to visit Ryan and his little family and we had a "bored" moment and recorded chin singing.  So when we got back, we watched those movies.  Then the other night Ben and his family were over to our house and we recorded more chin singing.  Well, after everyone left, Tom and Bob did this one.  I wanted to share it with all of you so that you can see what it's like to live with some pretty "special" boys....in more ways than one.  Hah! The Muenchins

Till next time!  Becky

No comments: