About Me

My photo
I grew up at the base of the Teton Mountain Range in Idaho, in the most beautiful valley in the world. I started riding a horse as soon as I could walk and spent most of my summers riding horse bareback and singing at the top of my lungs all day long. I helped on the farm/cattle ranch that I grew up on, driving tractor and changing sprinkler pipe. At 14 I got a job cleaning motel rooms, then got the best job in the world, working for the Forest Service, counting people at the trail heads. I would spend the entire day sitting in the forest counting the number of people that went on hikes on certain trails. Sometimes I got to hike up into the back country and spend 10 days at a time and count the number of people that came up there. I did that for 3 summers during my high school years. It was awesome!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Facebook

Let Adversity Make You A Better Person

Oh My Gosh!  Today marks a huge milestone in my life, I joined Facebook.  I hope that I'm not embracing too much of this technology stuff too quickly.  I might have an overload.  But then again, it might help me to catch up with the rest of the world and keep in touch with those of you who are out there zooming along with all of this stuff.  It's actually a way for me to stick with my "hermit" lifestyle, and yet still connect with others.  Hmm...I kind of like it!  Becky's Facebook

Until next time!  Becky

No comments: