About Me

My photo
I grew up at the base of the Teton Mountain Range in Idaho, in the most beautiful valley in the world. I started riding a horse as soon as I could walk and spent most of my summers riding horse bareback and singing at the top of my lungs all day long. I helped on the farm/cattle ranch that I grew up on, driving tractor and changing sprinkler pipe. At 14 I got a job cleaning motel rooms, then got the best job in the world, working for the Forest Service, counting people at the trail heads. I would spend the entire day sitting in the forest counting the number of people that went on hikes on certain trails. Sometimes I got to hike up into the back country and spend 10 days at a time and count the number of people that came up there. I did that for 3 summers during my high school years. It was awesome!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Good Intentions!

"Let Adversity Make You A Better Person"

Oh my Goodness!  I feel awful that it has been so long since I have done anything with my webpages.  I had such GOOD INTENTIONS when I first started and as I read back over some of my postings, I have to say, some of them were "pretty good".

But so much has happened since the last time I put anything in here and all of that will have to wait for another day because I feel a great need to update some of my Family History Websites.  There have been a few letters that were written in the late 1800's and early 1900's between family members that have turned up and I feel so blessed that the family members have shared them with me.  But I feel like I need to get them on my web page so that they can be shared with others also.  I feel bad that I have waited this long.

Hopefully I will get back into all of this and keep up on my blog, if not for anyone else but for me and my posterity.

Until next time!  Becky

No comments: